World of Concrete 2023: What to Look for at the Show
After the smashing success of the 2022 show last January, the team behind World of Concrete are gearing up to make 2023’s event the best one yet.
The World of Concrete trade show creates a space for contractors, architects, engineers, designers, and more to learn, market products and services, and network.
Are you curious about what you can expect from the 2023 show? This blog outlines everything you need to know.
World of Concrete 2023 Basics
The World of Concrete trade show is scheduled for January 17-19 at the Las Vegas Convention Center. The event’s education seminars are set to run from January 16-19 (in the same location).
What’s New in 2023?
The 2023 event will feature the new AAC (Autoclaved Aerated Concrete) Pavilion. Produced by AAC Worldwide, this pavilion will feature information on the following:
- Production technology
- The application of AAC in the construction industry
- Beneficial product properties, including fire resistance, energy efficiency, and earthquake resistance
Those who visit the pavilion can also meet the publishes of AAC Worldwide, which is making waves as the only international trade journal for the AAC industry.
Who Should Attend World of Concrete?
The World of Concrete show attracts over 60,000 professionals from across the globe. Attendees represent various segments of the construction industry, including the following:
- Concrete pumpers
- Construction managers
- Dealers and distributors
- Designers and specifiers
- Precast, pipe, and block producers
Those who wish to attend must register online (there is no on-site registration). Registration opens in October 2022. You can sign up here to receive a notification when registration opens.
World of Concrete 2023 will feature numerous indoor and outdoor events:
Some of the most exciting outdoor events include:
- 2023 SPEC MIX BRICKLAYER 500® World Championship on January 18 at 11:00 am
- MCAA’s Masonry Skills Challenge on January 18 at 8:00 am
- Western Star Trucks Get Tough Challenge from Tuesday, January 17 to Thursday, January 19, during show hours
- Decorative Concrete LIVE! from Tuesday, January 17 to Thursday, January 19, during show hours
If you prefer to stay indoors, you can attend one of these events instead:
- CIM Silent & Live Auction on Wednesday, January 18, from 11:00 am to 12:45 pm
- Weatherton Award Presentation Competition on Monday, January 16 at 2:30 PM
- Work Truck LIVE! in the Central Hall during show hours
The education program is one of the World of Concrete show’s greatest strengths. The 2023 education program offers over 160 sessions covering everything from business and project management and the best industry certifications to interactive workshops on fiber reinforcing, 3D printing, and defect litigation.
For a complete breakdown of session descriptions and details, visit this link.
Are you interested in exhibiting at next year’s World of Concrete show? This event is the perfect place to showcase your products or services, network with other construction industry professionals, and generate quality leads.
Pricing for exhibitors depends on the size of your booth and whether it’s indoors or outdoors:
- Indoor Space - 1,000+ square feet: $43.75/sq ft
- Indoor Space - less than 1,000 square feet: $44.75/sq ft
- Outdoor Space - 1,000+ square feet: $38.75/sq ft
- Outdoor Space - less than 1,000 square feet: $39.75/sq ft
Are You Attending World of Concrete 2023?
Whether you plan to attend as a visitor or an exhibitor, the 2023 World of Concrete event is sure to be an incredible experience. Need help getting your booth ready for the big show? We’re here to help at Skyline. Contact us today to learn about our custom exhibits and booth rental services.