What to Expect at the 2023 MAGIC Shows
In 2023, MAGIC will host fashion trade shows in Las Vegas, New York, and Nashville. Whichever trade show you decide to attend, you can rest assured that you and your team will have a one-of-a-kind exhibiting experience!
Learn more about what to expect from these upcoming events below.
MAGIC Show Basics
Past attendees and showrunners have described MAGIC events as high-energy fashion experiences.
Each event features an expansive selection of trendy brands in various retail sectors, including young contemporary, modern sportswear, apparel, footwear, and accessories brands.
Retail buyers from across the globe attend MAGIC every year, along with fashion influencers, media outlets, industry thought leaders, and those with a passion for fashion.
The dates for next year’s events are as follows:
- MAGIC Las Vegas: February 13 to February 15 at the Las Vegas Convention Center
- MAGIC New York: February 21 to February 23 at the Javits Center
- MAGIC Nashville: April 26 to April 27 at Music City Center
Registration is currently open for attendees, press, and exhibitors.
Benefits of Exhibiting at the 2023 MAGIC Shows
Why should you exhibit at one (or more) of the 2023 MAGIC shows? Here are some of the most significant advantages you’ll experience by setting up a booth:
- Showcase new products
- Grow your customer base
- Promote your brand
- Get to know industry leaders
- Connect with major press outlets
- Learn about the latest trends and industry insights
Remember, too, that exhibiting at the MAGIC shows allows you to rub elbows with many of the retail industry's most trusted brands, including Nordstrom, Urban Outfitters, Free People, and Bloomingdales.
If you need more motivation to attend MAGIC, consider the numbers:
- 84 percent buying power on the trade show floor
- 51 percent of buyers are top decision makers (CEOs, presidents, VPs, directors)
- 28 percent of show floor visitors are new buyers (including many online fashion retailers)
- 87 percent of buyers say meeting new brands is their top business priority
- 945 million press impressions have resulted from past events, including many large pick-ups from international and U.S.-based press outlets
- 90+ countries and all 50 states are represented by brands and buyers on the trade show floor
MAGIC is easily one of the biggest fashion trade shows in the world. Why wouldn’t you want a presence there?
Those who are interested in exhibiting at MAGIC should apply online as soon as possible.
The application requires you to provide the following:
- Contact information
- Your company name
- Your company's area of focus
- Number of years in business
- Your average wholesale price point
- Your average resale price point
- Primary product type
- Target gender
- Current retail stores or buyers you’re working with
- Business opportunity preferences
- Preferred exhibiting city
You’ll also be asked to provide links to look books, line sheets, or brand imagery. These resources help the MAGIC team understand your brand’s aesthetic and determine if you’re a good fit for their shows.
After applying, a member of the MAGIC team will reach out and share the steps you should take to prepare for the event.
Becoming a sponsor is another way to build brand awareness and increase demand for your brand’s products.
As a sponsor, you’ll have access to an elite group of buyers, brands, influencers, and press within the fashion industry.
MAGIC offers many options for sponsors, including the following:
- Exhibit hall sponsorships: Display your company logo on event resources like the show bag, water bottles, signage, and charging stations
- Networking and education: Sponsoring on-site opportunities like happy hours and informational stage discussions
- Sponsored content: Sponsor discovery sessions, get featured in event previews, or create sponsored social media posts
- Digital marketing: Create and share branded sponsored ads
- IMFC sponsorships: Show support for the IMFC initiative, which strives to foster allyship and inclusion in the fashion world
- Custom activations: Work with MAGIC to create custom sponsorship plans
You can learn more about becoming a sponsor through the MAGIC website.
Register for the 2023 MAGIC Shows Today
Are you interested in attending one or more of the 2023 MAGIC shows? It’s not too late to register for the event and order a booth that helps you stand out from the crowd.
Skyline Exhibits offers custom booths, booth rentals, and other services to help you prepare for upcoming exhibitions and stand out among the crowd. Get in touch with us today for more information.