As we wrap up the year, sometimes, we have a bit of time to re-visit what worked and maybe catch up on some of our learning. To help you do just that here is a summary our most popular webinars and blog posts for this year.
Top 2019 Webinars:These were the top 4 webinars we produced in terms of registrations and attendance. Feel free to watch them on demand!
- Social Media for Trade Show Promotions – Learn what are the top channels and what type of content you should consider using to promote your next trade show.
- Trade Show Giveaways – Should you use them? What you should offer? Learn all about it here.
- How to Train and Manage your Booth Staff – You know your show will not be effective unless your staff is trained and knows what they need to do once they are there. Learn how to set expectations and help your team reach your goals!
- Getting Attention at Trade Shows: 21 Design Tips for Exhibits that Stand Out – Whether your booth is a pop up and a table or a big island exhibit you can use design to make the most of your trade show presence. From graphics, lighting and color choices, here are the tips to show you how to put your best image forward at your next event.
Top 2019 Blog Posts:
- Trade Show Giveaways: Should We Do Anything at All? – When you consider the time, environmental costs and money spent you really should analyze whether the investment is worth it to you and your company.
- A Buyers Guide to Trade Show Digital Displays: Part 1 & 2 – Almost every booth in the US and even abroad has some digital element integrated into it. This post gives you all the basic information whether you are buying or renting your digital display for your next exhibition stand.
- The 2019- 2020 Trade Show Watchlist: Upcoming Trade Shows Exceeding Expectations – As you prepare for 2020 check out some of the shows we identified as up and comers. Also, please feel free to comment on the post if you think we did not mention an emerging show for we should watch for 2020!
- Creating a Content Calendar – Content marketing is essential in today’s marketing, growth and branding strategies. In order to plan and execute your strategy properly you will need to outline and delegate tasks. This blog outlines some easy steps to get you started.
Top Exhibit Trends We Noticed
- Interactive Tech. Games, augmented reality, virtual reality and even RFID are being used to engage trade show visitors and event attendees. We are doing everything we can to get people to look up from their phones. Don’t forget however that an engaged and knowledgeable staffer is much better than any tech you can bring to the show.
- Glowing messages. Whether backlit static graphics, programmable moving graphics or even LED walls it seems like bright messaging is everywhere we look.
- Pop-Up Events & Surprise Experiences. It seems like everyone is creating a unique and unexpected event to surprise and delight their clients. We see this trend extending into trade shows as we move from simply informing our clients to entertaining them.
What did you notice in 2019 that you think will carry into 2020 and beyond? Let us know! We would love to hear from you.