Chuck Norris’s toughness is so legendary, there are hundreds of Chuck Norris jokes on the internet about his strength and fearsomeness. For example:
- Guns are warned not to play with Chuck Norris.
- Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.
- Death once had a near-Chuck Norris experience.
But what if Chuck Norris was an exhibitor? What feats of strength, endurance, and excellence could Chuck bring to trade shows? The mind boggles at the possibilities:
- Chuck Norris sent a direct mail pre-show promotion to 100 pre-registered attendees – and 101 came.
- Show contractors are so scared of Chuck Norris, they don’t charge him drayage.
- Half of Chuck Norris’s competitors backed out of the show when they heard he was exhibiting there.
- Chuck Norris is so smart, he selected a show where 100% of the entire buying market was attending.
- Chuck Norris fixed a broken weld on his exhibit by squeezing it. With only two fingers. Of his left hand.
- Chuck Norris installed an island trade show exhibit in just one hour. Without tools, instructions, or a ladder. On straight time. With a 15-minute break.
- When Chuck Norris did a social media promotion for his trade show booth via Twitter, he caused the #failwhale to appear – and then it asked for his autograph.
- Chuck Norris doesn’t need crowd gathers when he booth staffs; he needs crowd dispersers.
- Chuck Norris doesn’t need to qualify leads, because all his leads are “A” leads.
- Chuck Norris doesn’t need to measure his trade show results, because they all bought.
- When Chuck Norris had a typo on his booth graphics, the dictionary changed its spelling of the word.
- Chuck Norris worked an entire 5-day show in Germany, 10 hours a day, standing up, without a break, in cowboy boots that were 2 sizes too small. And still looked great.
- Chuck Norris can eat convention center food every day of the show. Twice a day.
- Chuck Norris’s exhibit was declared “Best of Show” – before it was set up.
- Chuck Norris can set up a banner stand in under a second – just by looking at it.
- Chuck Norris doesn’t need a stapler to attach business cards to lead cards – he just pinches them together.
- None of the brochures Chuck Norris gives attendees get thrown away before the attendees return to their offices. Or after.
- Chuck Norris had his island exhibit completely packed after the show — before his crates returned from drayage.
- Chuck Norris took a lead from every single attendee at the show. On the first day.
If Chuck Norris were writing Chuck Norris exhibitor jokes, he would have come up with 100. Help a regular guy out, and add your own!
Photo courtesy of http://chucknorrisnews.blogspot.com/